Thursday, December 15, 2022

Let me be your present this year...


It's gonna be a warm December
Makin' memories to last 'til next November
It's gonna be a warm, warm December
'Cause this holiday, I got you with me
As we cuddle up next to the fireplace
We'll be burnin' up our own flames
Hangin' like a thousand mistletoes
So I can kiss you everywhere you go
No, I didn't even make a list this year
'Cause everything I need is all right here
It might be freezin' outside, but it's gonna be a warm December
Santa Baby Thong and Bra by Venom 
Currently @ Biggirl event!
Your taxi ~ http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/AMERICAN%20BAZAAR/173/196/29

No comments:

Post a Comment

Peace in the Fall

So much fun packed into this amazing collab of designers! Let's start with the Skirt and blouse! By Kitty Creations ~ The Rohwan set com...