Thursday, April 6, 2023

Oh La La!


"If I was a man I'd make my move If I was a blade I'd shave you smooth If I was a judge I'd break the law And if I was from Paris, if I was from Paris I would go: oh-la-la-la-la-la-la, a-oh-la-la-la-la-la-la oh-la-la-la-la-la-la, a-oh-la-la-la-la-la-la "

(1844) Grace Potter & The Nocturnals - Paris (Ooh La La) HQ Studio Original Version - Lyrics - YouTube

::CULT:: Damien 

Rigged for Jake, Gianni, Miatreya, Ebody Reborn, Legacy M/F and Kupra!

Comes with full color / metal hud.

Currently at TMD!

Your Taxi ~ Second Life Maps | TMD

::CULT:: Socials

Cult Links (cultfashion.carrd.co)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Peace in the Fall

So much fun packed into this amazing collab of designers! Let's start with the Skirt and blouse! By Kitty Creations ~ The Rohwan set com...